I will 100% suggest giving the NAD T762 a good listen. I just got mine tonight (replacing an older low end Kenwood) and OMG is the difference night and day. I can't imagine music being any more detailed than this. I've been listening to jazz (Jaques Loussier Trio), classical (Gattaca Soundtrack), and rock (Opeth and Porcupine Tree) for about 2 hours now and here's a few things i noticed. Everything sounds very full. The Baroque Favorites cd by Jaques Loussier Trio was very impressive. I heard more little drum things that i hadn't noticed before. Especially on the ghost notes and buzz rolls. When i put on Opeth at first it seemed to be missing a bit of the great Axiom midrange at first but i think that it was the mastering in the first track. I played a few other tracks and it was back to normal. You guys are very correct when in comes to mastering of cd's. I think that hearing so much upper detail made me pay less attention to the rest of the frequency range. Anyway, then came Lightbulb Sun by Porcupine Tree. One word....W-A-R-M-T-H I completely believe that this is by far the best rock cd to test speakers and amps. It's so dynamic. Finally, i'm finishing the evening with In Absentia. I can honestly say that this is the best i've heard this cd sound so far. One thing that sticks out is the fullness in the vocals. This cd has A TON of vocal layering and the T762 with the M22's just envelopes you the harmonies.

Also, this thing is so easy to setup and use. Took me about 10 minutes to get it setup for stereo. The menus are simple and the remote is great. I love the sub volume control at the bottom. I'm sure i'll have a good time programming this little devil and setting up some cool macros. So far, i've only listened to the T762 in stereo, but now i can't wait to get the rest on the Axioms and here things in surround. Well guys, there's my impressions from the first night. Now i just need to get it broken end and then the M22's will sound.....................the same. *wink* By the way, i ordered the last one from Saturday Audio Exchange so sorry guys, you'll have to find one somewhere else. Ok....back to the music.

Jason