If I were you, I would call Axiom and order the Epic 80-800(because that's what I really want) and place it in lay-away. By doing this you lock yourself in for the 10% savings up front rather than piecing the system together as you go, at several hundreds of dollars more later on.

I also have a lay-away which I'll be making the last installment on next month. I've spoken several times with Noreen at Axiom. She has stated to me that they(Axiom)would release speakers early as apart of that lay-away, as long as they have received more than sufficient funds to do so. This would allow you to get the M-80's shortly after placing your order, with other speakers to come later on as you deem them. This would allow one to have their cake and eat it to!

Also if you are not intending on ordering a custom finish, and can go with either of the standard finishes, you could save even more. Tell Noreen you would be interested in assembling B stock speakers, there by receiving an additional 10% off for greater savings.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.