Jakewash, I think your suspicion of the NDVIA HDMI 2 channel support is correct and the audio via 5.1 is not possible. I tried every configuration and setting with no success.

The only way I can get video on my tv is by going directly to my tv from the pc via HDMI. Not sure why, but this is the case. Now I have a new can of worms to deal with. Last night I ran a toslink cable from tv to denon in port. Sound and video work great. I was very pleased with the sound quality. When I removed the cable from the Denon to fish it through my wall and tidy up my entertainment are, the "door" on toslink port snapped off and I lost sound to all my toslink inputs. The pin in the port is bent and I think it needs replacement. This is crazy! You know how many cables, wires and such are involved in these receivers. Now I'm super bummed and I don't know what I should do. A local Denon repair shop charges $100 to walk in the door plus parts and labor! For the time being, I ran component audio cables from TV to Denon comp in and the sound is HORRID! Any other ideas?

Demetrios