I received a pair of M3's last week and as of yesterday I nticed a vibration/buzzing sound commingfrom inside one of them. After some investigation I noticed it coming from both speakers. This buzzing only occurs durring sustained bass like from a bass guitar. I havn't run them very hard at all compared to my old wharfedales, as I want to wait for a good break-in period and I also have my receiver set on the small setting to reduce distortion and protect the woofer. I didn't hear this noise until yesterday but it is possible that it was occuring before that.

In my attempts to locate the noise I pulled out the woofer and listened for a sound, NOTHING. That should have eliminated a bad woofer. Looking at the wires inside I thought that it may be the wires vibrating against the side or a driver. I replaced the woofer and removed the back plate and listened. The sound was easily audible. So I removed the woofer again and felt around for a loose fitting or joint in the cabinet, nothing. I rearranged the foam inside the speaker to try to eliminate a wire hitting the speaker or the inside wall to no avail. I want to like these speakers a lot as their sound quality is top rate. The buzzing is going to drive me crazy if I can't find its source and fix it. Also if it was only one speaker I wouldn't be as concerned but it's coming from both and sounds the same. Any ideas???? Anybody else have this problem.