On the subject of "some reunion tours are better than others", I just saw the DVD titled "3 Dog Night and the Tennessee Symphony". Turns out there was really only 2 Dogs (Chuck Negron was not involved). I loved these guys, but after experiencing the DVD, I will need serious medical intervention to recalibrate my brain synapses before I can even consider a semblance of recovery. This will be buttressed by concurrent consumption of an ocean of bourbon. A full scan of a professional multi-lingual thesaurus did not yield any additional descriptors that can adequately amplify the understatements of "bad", "sucks", "lame", "bizarre" (audience participation here allows for insertion of your similar favorite word__________).

I am currently undergoing therapy and am also enrolled in the Dale Carnegie Emertius series to help me get to the point where I can overcome my reticence to express myself, but although somewhat vague, I hope my comments served give you a glimpse into my thoughts on this DVD.