What Android apps are you all using lately? I just got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 3), so I'm looking at getting the most out of it.

It's amazing how snappy it is compared to the one it's replacing. I don't even need my first-gen Kindle Fire anymore. I'll probably pass that on to a friend with kids who can use it to play games. I'm thinking I may get a Google Nexus 10 2 (or other 10" tablet) for assisting with cooking (pull up recipes, watch instructional videos), as well as maybe using it as a universal remote with Touchsquid software.

The Android software I actually seem to use on a daily basis are the basics like Gmail, Facebook, Alarm Clock Xtreme, Google Play Music, Words with Friends, and the annoying Candy Crush Saga. Yelp every once in a while. Poweramp when I've actually taken the time to transfer some music to my device. I figure I'll finally use Google Drive on occasion. Someone suggested Any.do for day planning, which seems like something that will come in handy.

I don't want to go crazy, but I'm curious what apps you're finding essential these days.