Thanks everyone for your help! smile
Moving the speakers away is not an option because of the window on the right, speaker (1) can't move any further. The Front Left (FL) speaker is also at it's limit, can't move it any further to the left (it will block the path). These two dictates speaker (2) position (symmetrical to (1) ). I know that it's far from ideal but hoping to get the best sound for movies is the reason I ordered the QS4 to replace bookshelves speakers I have today, hope they will make a real movies sound improvement.
Now that (1) and (2) positions are anchored, the only free axis I can play with is the height. I guess that the idea is for me to benefit the most of the QS4, is to understand that there is a trade off: on the one hand to get the most of the 4 elements in each speaker I need to be as far as possible from them (aka up as possible in location (1) and (2) - as you guys recommend it should be about 2-3 feet above the ears). On the Other hand of the trade off, because of the up firing element in each speaker, I don't want the speaker to be too close to the ceiling. As I was told, here the minimum distance should be 4 inch from the ceiling but what is the optimal distance from the ceiling I should aim for??

P.S. Nick, thank you for the 90 degree idea and sketch but I like my life and my wife will kill me if I do this smile