Another "Socketman" I see.

I get the "humor" of the shirt. The welfare system is so broken that it allows for so many people to take advantage of it and "mooch" off of the government. There are a lot of people that truly are trying and rely on welfare and they get a black eye from the ones that, as I call it, "scam the system." It is really sad.

So, looking at just the people that abuse the system, I see the humor in the shirt, but I personally work hard because I like having a job and the things that allows me to do for my family, and for others that are less fortunate.

For some welfare education based off of statistics (less to read), look here:
Welfare Statistics

The really interesting ones are that in 39 states, you can make more on Welfare than working a minimum wage job, in 6 states Welfare is better than working a $12/hr job, and in 8 states, you can sit at home on your butt watching your daytime trash talk shows on your 65" TV and "make" more money than a teacher. Nothing to encourage the freeloaders to stop freeloading.

EDIT: Wow. Move to Hawaii and get on Welfare. It is the same as working a $17.50/hr job.... AND IT IS IN HAWAII!!!

Farewell - June 4, 2020