Originally Posted By: dakkon
Originally Posted By: Socketman
Like that article says, every time we add another feature the quality of the amp suffers. Before I ever made a move to atmos I would be looking at a krell foundation ,too bad they don't have a 30 day trial.

Richard, when i was in the market for a new processor, i thought about the Krell Foundation. However, i ended up going with the Marantz AV 8801. Krell isn't the company that it use to be. I don't know if you have been following them much or not in recent history, i don't think it's an American owned company any more.

My last processor was a Krell.. However, i don't know if i will buy another krell processor again.

After reading the latest issue of S&V I got curious. The reviewer was really taken aback by the quality of the sound that he heard. Being a doubter I decided to head over to AVS forums to read some of the Krell thread. I found many posts that echoed what was said in the magazine. I don't go in for all the extra's on modern recievers, I would prefer quality over quantity every time. Unfortunately the only companies that provide that are way out of my price range. But a guy can dream.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry