I have M22V3s (L & R) in my HT each with its own 10" Velodyne sub that are used as stands for the 22s. Two subs is really the way to go. In my medium sized room (2400 cu ft) there is absolutely no need for towers if you are going to use two 350s (they are way more robust than my modest subs).

I'm not trying to talk you out of towers but the current M22s are not deficient (when accompanied by subs) in any way unless your HT is really large where you might need more power handling.

Where you probably should put your priority is acquiring a more capable CC such as the VP160 or 180. In the past couple of years, the movie front sound stage audio mixes have moved away from just dialogue to where now 70 - 80% of the front content is routed through the CC - the L & R are often just idling. Smaller CCs with their limited low end response just don't do justice to these new mixes. Based on this reality, I recently upgraded from a VP100 to VP160 & it really is an upgrade in sound & enjoyment. Be advised though, these are big, imposing speakers - I had to get a new stand, ha!

Hope this helps...

TAM