Originally Posted By: mattdmv
I am new to audio and like i said i purchased the M3's and i am looking for an amp/dac combo with USB to go into my computer. My budget is $700 for this. I been also looking at Outlaw Audio RR2150. Do you still the the nad d3020 would drive the speakers to nice volumes? Thanks everyone

If I was in your position and didn't mind black speakers, I'd be snatching up the M22's that are in the B-Stock store and pare them up with he NAD D3020.

You end up with the best of all worlds. The M22 has a larger cabinet and frequency response that won't peter out in the lower octaves compared to the M3. As well, these bookshelf speakers are not in the power hungry 4Ω class so you can play them loud without running the risk of hard clipping from an amp like the NAD D3020, or any of the sub 100w amps that are out there.

And if my experience on b-stock, you will be hard pressed to find where the defect actually is. It takes a keen eye and some time studying he speaker to find the defect. I bought a b-stock pair of M80 and after an hour think I have found the small spot where the shadow is slightly different on the side that might be the defect, but I am not positive. I have since given up and decided they shipped me perfect speakers for well below list retail price.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5