Thanks for the additional info. It's good to know the VP150 doesn't "see saw" on the full metal bracket. I do need to take a careful look at the bracket to see how much up/down angle adjustment there is.

My center channel will be mounted in the usual under-the-screen location. I don't have an exact measurement yet for where the bottom of the screen will be, but I am thinking I may need more upward-angle on the bracket than it can provide. So, the VP150 on the FMB is a maybe at this point, but I'm pretty much sold on putting the M22s on the FMB...assuming plugging the port for HT duty would be OK. I can't remember off the top of my head what frequency the port tunes the cabinet to, but I'm betting it's lower than the 100Hz or 80Hz the AVR will set the crossover at....or I can just set the L/C/R at 80Hz and be done with it.

More thought needs to go into this, I know, but those are my thoughts at this time.

As for the room treatments; as I stated, I won't be going nuts with it and RTA sweeping the room from 32 different positions. I'll treat the whole rear of the room with curtains, then panels at the first reflection points and probably call it good. (Sacrilege, I know). There will be carpet on the floor and possibly a thick throw rug under the first row of seating.