Originally Posted By: exlabdriver
Well, I wasn't too impressed with some of his comments referencing a competitor's (you know who) efforts. Of note are his Posts 2 & 6:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoo...m-ep800-v4.html

I have no time for that kind of crap - he shouldn't even joined that thread given his capacity of being the CEO of PSA. Very unprofessional I would say. No PSA products in my future, even if they are good...

TAM

At the risk of getting flamed.... blush Before you read this know that I dont totally suck and I'm just trying to be Switzerland here. grin

I dont know him personally, but given where it was posted it could have been much worse. I saw that thread some time ago and it seemed like he was just saying the Axiom EP800s were an unconventional design. As are other Axiom products. No big deal. I'm sure the new Axiom sub lineup planned is great, but for the money it would be irresponbible to not at least entertain other possibilities. No?

That said, if Axiom wants to send some next gen subs to Jim Wilson over at HTshack, who has personally experienced a plethora of internet direct products, we can get an honest opinon for both quality and value comparisons. smile I'd love to read an Axiom sub review from the next gen lineup!

Even better would be a positive review from Mark Henninger at AVS forum. What a Coup de gras that would be to the BS stigma Axiom has over there. I think he is legit and given he is now reviewing high end 2ch gear, he can take the heat and rebuff when the naysayers start to feel plucky. grin