dmoss,

I don't know what your time schedule is, but I live in Fairview Park (west Side of Cleveland, not far from the airport). My M60s won't be arriving until the end of next week (I'm assuming). Next week is also a busy time for me; brother visiting. But,If you could wait until the end of the following week, around the weekend of the 24th and 25th of April, you'd be welcome to come over and listen to mine. That would give me time to get them set up and calibrated. I also have the VP150 center, and the QS8s, and am using the M22s until the M60s arrive. I was going to return the M22s, but I'm contemplating just keeping them. They're sounding better and better all the time. . Still undecided at the moment.

My situation isn't the ideal. I'm in a townhouse, with an 11.5' x 18' living room, which is open to a 10' x 10' dining area. For various reasons, I've got a ton of furniture in the room, so my speaker placement options are limited, and less than perfect. But, my setup would give you a good idea of what the Axioms sound like.

If that fits in with your location, and timing, send me a PM (personal Message) and we'll try to set something up that would work for us both.

Welcome aboard.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton