Ha.
Nice to see someone missed me. Thanks!

As Mark said, work became nuts after we were bought out completely buy our major shareholder, Bell Canada. We went through the usual process of "right sizing" (What an obnoxious term that is!) and although I survived, those of us left sometimes wondered if the others were the lucky ones. I just had no time for social stuff and avoided computers like the plague when I'd eventually get home for the evening.

Of course, that scenario did not last forever and it soon got back to a relative normal. Honestly, as Mark mentioned, for the last month or longer I just have been out of the habit of checking on on the couple of boards I like to frequent. Habits can be hard to break but they can also be hard to restart sometimes, it seems.

And yes! Winter was nuts!! I've never seen anything like it. We dubbed the last blizzard "The Snowpocolypse." It was 4 days after before my road was plowed and even then it was barely a single lane for another 4 days.

I had a 24 foot, no exaggeration, drift at the end of my driveway where it simply piled up the space between the trees with snow. It was a week after that before our guy with a tractor who does our lane got us blown out because he had to wait for the weekend when they could spend hours at it together with a front end loader because there was literally no where left for him to blow the snow.

Luckily I was off the Island at the time of the storm so my truck was not trapped down at the house. I was able to park at a neighbours and we snowshoed to our house for that week and a half. It was kind of fun in a rustic kind of way but taking groceries down to our house bungeed to a toboggan is not something I care to repeat many more times.

So ya! It has been one he'll of a winter. I normally love snow but I'm really looking forward to Summer now.

I hope everyone was well while I was gone. Someone Needs to write up a Cole's Notes version of everything that happened when I was gone. Bob provided one already but I find it hard to believe that so many people here would do so many unmentionable things.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.