Capn: It's not that I really keep an actual tally. I do have almost every stub from every concert I have been to. Someone asked me last year how many shows I have been to and while counting my stubs I decided to list all of the bands as well.

player8: Really hard to name a favorite out of all of them. But always tops on my list is my first. Iron Maiden on the Powerslave tour in 85. That was an incredible show and quite a show for my first one. Others top on my list are Pink Floyd on the Pulse tour, Metallica on the Justice tour and Disturbed on the Music as a Weapon II tour. Worst band I have ever seen is The Deftones. They sucked in a big way live. And I have seen Kiss three time with and two times w/o make-up. The best performance was on the Animalize tour. But my fave was the 96 reunion tour. That was a blast.

I do hope Linkin Park is better this summer than when the couple of people here saw them. I have tickets for them Korn and Snoop Dogg (ugh) this summer. Also going to check out Fuel and Octane this Saturday night.

A few I need to add to my list now that I remember:

Pearl Jam
Three Doors Down 2x