I have ordered a set of 'Fake' Nakamichi banana plugs off ebay shipping slow boat from China as they simply cost 1/8 the price of buying them locally. I got the ones with two set screws and an anodized sleeve.

I did look at the locking type and don't know if they really offer much above and beyond a well designed banana plug. I wondered if the spade bits were popular, but I think it looks like little gained at the loss of convenience and safety from the bonehead breakaway feature banana inherently has.

As to BobGodPants points.

No: I do not own any sized dogs that will be inside my house let alone the room with speakers

My small kid has grown up and knows the fear of DAD (worse than god) if she touches anything inside MY room

I have this special device on the door called a lock so small creatures cannot get in. I also believe that parents need to take responsibility to look after their offspring regardless of age. It takes two people to make them, so both had an idea as to the responsibility taken on when they did. I have no qualms with literally kicking a family of guests out if they don't live up to their end of responsibility.

And yes, I beleive in retraining harnesses for children as a means to keep them under control. it's not degrading to the kid, but a valid means to secure your child from alien abduction

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5