Originally Posted By Serenity_Now
I caved on boxing week and bought myself a new video card after talking about fallout with CV. Christmas extended! Maybe my rig can run it now. Lol.

Very nice! I'm still having fun with Fallout 4. I probably won't have much time to play it the rest of the week, but hopefully I can make up for it next week.

I'm going to have to buy myself a late Christmas gift since I don't have a lot of friends with disposable incomes to speak of. Nothing was really aimed my way except for the chocolate stuff my mom got me. I'm thinking I'll get an Xbox One Elite Controller. I may end up with the whole console, but I could see it just sitting there while I simply use the controller on my PC. It's hard to get back into paying console game prices after all of the Steam sales. But getting an Xbox One would give me a good excuse to pass my 360 on to someone with kids who will hopefully get some real use out of it. The 360 has just been sitting there.

As far as consoles, I'd rather have a Wii U to get caught up on Nintendo first-party games, but I keep coming back to wanting that Xbox One Elite Controller for games I already play.

I really need to start setting aside money for a UHD/Dolby Atmos/DTS:X setup in the next year. The little bit of overtime I've been getting is a drop in the bucket for what I'm going to want. Time to get some marketable skills.