As I posted in a previous post on Jan 25, I ordered a set of M22s in custom charcoal. I know custom takes a bit longer and when ordering it says "ships in 10 days". I received my confirmation email that said I would receive a email with a tracking #. Last week I called and wanted the shipping address changed to my work and I was told that was fine and should be receiving a shipping email anytime. I still haven't received that email. I called yesterday and the fellow that I talked to said they still haven't shipped and he would talk to production and shoot me an email. I also haven't received that email. I called again today and was told the same thing....still no email. smirk I recently bought a new home and have been working very hard painting, redoing hardwood floors and more. I finally got it to the point that I am ready to host a party this weekend. I had really hoped to have the M22s up and running by then. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.Tunes at a party are kinda of important. I could haul the M60s out of the HT room, but they're a little big for the room I want the M22s in and really are not aesthetically pleasing there. Anyway...............I'm sure there's an explanation, but frown

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.