I asked this question before regarding the M80 HP and from Ian I got the response.
That he M80HP are mainly designed for 2.0 ch stereo enthusiasts who do not want a sub and that use at higher volumns. If, you are using a sub the benefit of upgrading from a M80v4 is Moot.
If you are not using a sub when listing to music or movies, then the M80 HP is benificial.

That said I realized that in movie watching I use a sub, as most everyone does. So, Getting the M80HP one could set thier Pre/Pro or reciever up to two settings. One for music 2.0 and one for movies 5.1, 7.1, 11.1 whatever. Cross over at 40hz with L/R and set the V180v4 to crossover at say 60hz. Your using a sub and as Ian said, it is moot.

That said I do not use my system at extreme volumes, I am ok listening occassionally around 90 - 95db. movies maybe 85 - 90db

These, M80v3 and vp180v3 handle that volumn extremely well I don't even think they break a sweat.
Actually, my current room is only 12x15x7.5 and I am scaling back to the M22's and dual subs.
I will wait until Axiom goes v5 before I upgrade the M80's to a HP, but those will be used in a second system for music only and at that it will be in a newer addition Movie room. 15x23x9

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4