Originally Posted By shin204

Yes I'm running anthem mrx510 and using the pre-out to a anthem MCA 50 amp. Your advice to filter of at 120hz frequency is too high? wont that make the sound tinny? I'll upload the print out from ARC so you guys could have a look.

I was not saying to cut the center off at 120hz. I am saying that you need to modify the tuning to give you and additional bump from 120-220hz so those frequencies have say a +2 or +3db boost above what the current settings are at. That will target the most common speaking frequencies and make them a bit louder but not effect the lower sonics and not effect the higher frequencies that comes with music and sound effects.

If you can wait a bit, then I will figure out how to setup the ARC software to do that and send you some instructions. I know from speaking with Anthem the software can do this. You are using the same Gen2 ARC software that I have with my AVM60 so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Push comes to shove for me, it's a 20 minute drive out to Anthem head office and I'll just get the support people to show me how it's done. I have a long enough list of things that they are working on figuring out for me that a Face to Face would not be too hard to pull off.

Last edited by oakvillematt; 04/01/16 10:49 PM.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5