Thanks
My Mains are 9'.2" apart, I sit in the centre and 10' back from each. My Centre CH is 9'
My Tv is ok for distance, thats not my issue. It's getting the imagining centred in stereo for my mains.
Sitting in my chair my ears are about 38 - 40 " height. Depending on if I am sitting proper or relaxed mode smile
Two the centre or my centre channel speaker it is 24" off the floor. To the centre of my tv it is 54". if I am watching say a news broadcast. I am using this because it is consistant that the news anchors etc mouths are displayed about centre screen.

it feels like the people talking like their voices are coming from their chests. hence raising the mains.

If I switch between stereo and dolby the Mains and centre seem to blend well.

I am thinking, If I can raise the Mains about 4" and drop the tv about 2" - 4" if would be perfect ( I Believe )
and if I can slide that Center channel back just under the tv and back a bit.
Also. my centre channel is 9" off the back wall, not sure I want to get much closer ,hence moving back a bit further and bringing the tv off the wall a 1' - 18". This would put the tv more closer to the front of the center and if I build a frame, it won't be boxing in the centre channel.

I guess this is alot of trial and error.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4