We had a VERY late start this morning (oh, wait, YESTERDAY morning) driving from Sarnia, ON to Niagara Falls. Hit up the Canada side for a while, then walked across the Rainbow Bridge to the Canada side for a whole $0.50 a person. Quick and easy. Did the Cave of the Winds and got soaked, and started back to Canada. There ended up being a massive line extending out on to the bridge to get through customs which really slowed us down on our departure. Just got out between the lighting of the falls and the fireworks. Made it to Napanee for our hotel stay at about 1:30am.

It is now 2:15am and we head out to Montreal in the morning. Just over 3 hours of driving to get to where we want to be for the day. Hopefully we will get out of the hotel by 10am like we planned to before Niagara Falls, but I'm not holding my breath. I predict 11:30 departure. LOL

I am not 100% sure where we will end up for poutine, and I've already told my wife and daughter that it "isn't the most amazing thing, but you have to try it when in Canada."

Sorry, but that is what we are resorting to for "Canadian" food.
We did stop at a Harvey's for lunch, and there are Tim Horton's everywhere, but I am not sure if we will hit any other popular food place that seems specific to Canada while we are here for the remainder of our stay. If we weren't always rushing from one place to another, we could try to take in something a little better.

Farewell - June 4, 2020