I was looking at QS8 stands since I don't have side walls to mount my QS8s and rear wall is only option due to room being L shaped and open floor plan. After researching it is better to place qs8s at the sides rather than rear if possible for 5.1 setup. After looking at the qs8 stands I see they are 38 inches height meaning it will bring tweeters few inches higher than ear level. What about if I wanted it 2 feet higher than ear level like most people? What are point of the surround stands if they are not tall enough? What are my options other than stacking books under the stand? I wished axiom made higher stand or that was adjustable. Or am I over thinking this and just order the stands and mount it 90 degrees from MLP and 6 feet away from both sides of MLP.....or is it best to have it 2 feet above my ears on rear wall which is 135 degrees from MLP? My ears are 2 feet behind the wall. So side surrounds at ear level or rear wall 2 feet higher or 5.1? Which is better option out of the two?

Axiom M60s, VP150, QS8s, EP500 -- Rotel 1075 & 1068 -- Panasonic BDT500 -- Panasonic 60S60