Originally Posted By bridgman
Surprisingly no useful Google hits re: what kind of sound system The Donald listens to at home.

Seems like this should be a matter of public record... how can America Vote without knowing the first thing about the candidate's speaker & electronics preferences ?

I just took a virtual tour of his, ummm, house. I don't think ANY audio equipment looks good with Rococo or Regency furniture, nor w/ that much polished marble and gold leaf.

It's like they took the floor layout to an interior designer and said just one word, "Versailles." Even if they are real period pieces, they look silly in a Modernist glass-wall tower.

I DID see a Renoir, and a good one, too! It's competing with so much hoo-ha ass, that it doesn't reach out and grab you, as it otherwise might.

Oddly, the whole place looks like it easily could be home to any Middle Eastern billionaire. (Yes other places, too, like the U.S.S.R.---and China---and...) How they can dive for such cutting edge architecture, and fill it with some of the worst that 18/19thC Europe had to offer, will always be beyond me.

(OK, it's not really beyond me, but if I were to write it, everyone would think I am an elitist. Oh, for sure, you're right, I am, I just don't want anyone to think so. Too late, probably.)

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.