Well, ok got it figured out.
I am upgrading the M22 to the M5HP
I have the VP160 coming on Layaway currently.
I will be upgrading the EP350 to a second EP500. Have a EP500 on layaway now, hoping to be paid off March.
For now I will be using QS8 in a 5.2 setup.
I currently have a AVM30, this will get upgraded to the Anthem AVM60 next year. I have a MCA50 now which will run the surrounds. Those will be On Wall M3's. I will pick up a MCA5 for ATMOS speakers, These I decided on four normal M3's which will be angled towards me. I will be making the ceiling with recessed locations so they will be pretty flush.
As the MCA's are 285w per this is way more than I need.
I will be picking up a MCA20 to run the from L/R , the centre I will run off the MCA50 centre channel. The MCA's have a dual Toridal transformers. The rear left right and centre run off one and the L/R are on the other. If used in a 5 channel system.
I will also have my dual EP500's.
I am going with the M3 as the M5HP OW are only 5db lower in frequencies, nothing really noticeable and will save $1500.

As you know my room is only 11.5ft wide so to actually get the full use of the M5HP on the side wall, It would most likely need be above my listening preferences.

Pretty sure this system in a 11.5 x 15 x 7.5 room 1300sqf will be awesome, probably the most awesomest in my town lol

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4