Ian. I am sure this is in a preliminary stage. I am wondering however if it would be possible to get an idea of what the back of the unit looks like?

Other questions like is the power supply built in, or is it like a brick plug and a thin wire to a mini plug like this?

Again, it comes down to a cosmetic look.

And to anyone who has the AxiomAir .. would you be able to do some screen shots of the web interface in action. I have seen some of the first iterations of the software when it was pre-launch but have no idea what it looks like now. I don't know if there is a good users manual on how the interface works.

I know i'd be asking too much if someone here could do a video tutorial.. but I think Axiom would benefit if they did a you-tube like showing of here is how you use the software. Seeing is believing they say.

TAM. I have my whole music collection on a NAS drive, so I'd be more concerned how it handles a much larger library. Say closer to 1TB in size. It's how it indexes the tracks. I have everything in a directory structure that works for me. But when you start to deal with sorting from ID tagging inside files, things gets wonky. Like how does it index compilation CD's where you can have multiple artists. Does it leave them part of the album, or like iTunes try and split them up by artist leaving you to track down the songs to reset them back to the correct CD name/location?

I gather the box is just the box. It really doesn't matter to me if it sits on a shelf on my rack or is a small box with a raspberry pi inside and a digital output cable to the back of my Anthem. The user interface is everything to me.

Matt

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5