So I had a snow day today! Yeah! And 2 hours of snow clearing....booo. Anyways I finally had an empty house to play with these Air's. They sync audio quite well. I have Axiom speakers in pretty much every room, with Denon X Series receivers. The Denon can do multiroom as well with an all stereo option, but if your ears are good, you'll hear a slight Delay between zones.

The AxiomAir's even in the same room, even over WIRELESS are perfectly in sync. Obviously with two in the same room the whole stereo effect is sorta out of whack, which is expected but if I can't detect them out of sync in the same room, that's awesome.

Sadly, the interface for controlling the volume once they are paired is wonky. You have to control the volume from a new area and the woman is all confused. Also sometimes the volume sliders do not move on phone, and turning them up actually turns the speaker down so it becomes a trial of patience. Plus, I don't see any way to save the zone settings, so you'll need to pair them manually each time you turn them on???...again, woman confused. She asking why have two of these with Speakers throughout the house.....and little does she know, it was an attempt to make her life easier. My Kitchen was a no brainer for the Air - no way to get wires to it.

One last thing. My Android App seems ok "most times" when only one Axiom Air is on. But when two are on....crash on starting the App. Each unit has it's own name and ip. Tested over and over, with both Air's on...crash every single time.

Add that to bug list I guess.

Last edited by newf; 02/08/17 01:56 AM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12