ringmir-

good job of making my point better than i could.. you are exactly right. its not funny, its not informative, its just a big flashy headline thay can splash on the cover so it looks good on the rack. and the authority you mentioned, HA.. couldnt agree with you more.. like their list is somehow 'official' cause its in blender magazine. its just their opinion, no better or worse than mine.. unfortunitely, i dont publish a magazine, so i guess my opinion dont count.. (yeah right)..

but what cracks me up, is that, sure as we are here saying how 'ridiculious' the list is.. somewhere else, a group of people are arguing about how 'correct' the list is.. different strokes for different folks..

I WANT TO PUBLISH MY OWN MAGAZINE..i will call it, 'MUSIC, GUNS, AND CHICKS'.. who wants the first copy.

monster- i pretty much dig it all, up til that block in the 90's when they replaced bruce.. at least he is back touring with them now, or he was last i heard? i think i am gonna go on an 80's trip for a while.. Dio, Dokken, Scorpions, Crue, and Ratt.. oh the memories..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??