Originally Posted By Ian
This sounds like you are losing the connection to your router. If the WiFi antenna plugged into one of the USB ports on the front of the AxiomAir is black you could try getting one of the long range ones. The long range ones are white http://www.axiomaudio.com/edimax-wireless-mini-usb-adapter .

Once the music has started playing from an AxiomAir using a USB stick it will continue to play no matter the WiFi connection. If you e-mail us your serial number we can tell you what version you have. You should also Check Updates in the AxiomAir interface.

I'll have to test this out once the kids aren't around. The music did indeed keep playing but i found it odd that if i just closed out the app and restarted the app i could see the queue again. If i kept losing the wifi, i would have thought it would not have come back (the queue that is).

I'll check on the serial number later as well. To keep the unit hidden, it's in its box under my desk so i'll dig it out later. I did however check for version updates and the app said everything was up to date; unless there is some other way to update the Air and not just the app.

Last edited by chesseroo; 09/18/17 11:34 PM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."