Mojo - The reviews are a real pleasure. Ian makes world class stuff. My first speakers from Axiom were M22's in 2001. At one time, the review was a consumer review on Axiom's website.

The audio bug bit me in 1977, with a pair of Electro Voice EV-16B speakers. It was also my first blind test - against a pair of JBL L65's for $900 per pair vs. $200 for the Electro Voice.

Two years later, as a freshman in college, the owner of the store that sold me the Electro Voice hired me as a part time salesman while in college.

We had the only blind A/B set up available within 100 miles, and it was a blast working there.

The treatment Ian's gear gets on other forums is irritating. Personally, I have been banned from both Audioholics and AVS - and in an amazing coincidence, both sites are hostile towards Axiom.

Ian refuses to play the game - free gear and cash for good reviews. No, he didn't tell me this, it's just something I figured out in my 4 year tenure with Chase/Chane Home Theater.

The world of reviews is beyond sleazy, and there is always an agenda.

Ian is quite content to let his products speak for them selves. Think about it - with all the anti Axiom bias, I have never seen a normal customer returning a product because of sound quality. Usually, if there is a return, it is because an M60 customer decided he wants M80's.

The quality of Ian's cabinets is also first rate. Even the vinyl cabinets are first rate. Without naming names, please allow this: The tower and bookshelf speakers from my company not named Chase Home Theater were really lacking in terms of quality. Sometimes, the vinyl corners would peel just taking the speakers out of the box.

Want a super speaker for under $3000? Take a pair of M5 HP's and an EP500/600. It will crush most high end stores $10,000 speakers.

If my "reviews" help people with making a good decision about Axiom products, then the best thing I can say is I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of this community.

It's the last refuge for honest talk about audio.