I went out yesterday to HomeDepot to buy a new filtered water system, sheet of mdf and some lightbulbs. Turns out they don't sell complete water filter systems anymore, so you are stuck buying all the individual components separately. Nor do they sell mdf in the thickness I need. The bulbs were $38 for 6 as they only sell led in the size i needed and someone wants to make a big profit.

So I left in disgust and just happened to notice a Bestbuy across the street. Needless to say, HomeDepot didn't make any sale and BestBuy did.

I ended up with a 15.6" Acer i7 with 12gb ram and an SSD. I sort of sucks that it has two usb2 and only a single usb3 but it does have a usbc as well but I don't have anything that works with those. It is about the same size as one of the older macbookpro (circa 2014). it doesn't have a CD/DVD drive but I was told by Apple that those are now obsolete.

It is rather cool that you can get from powered off to fully loaded in about 2-3 seconds. who needs sleep mode. And it is really light.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5