Thanks, Mojo.

My MLP would be about 10 ft. from either side wall. I think I'm about 14 ft from the TV/front soundstage, and about 3 ft from the back wall as noted.

My MLP is basically "centred" on the current bi-pole speaker position; this was done purposely. I cannot actually change the position of these speakers - on my right there is a window, and the right side speaker is basically right up against the window frame; on the left, the side wall ends to make way for the stairwell leading to the main floor. So I can't move the speakers either forward or back, and measurements suggest there is just enough space to accomodate the QS10's. I could possibly push my MLP back a little, but not sure whether this would provide any significant benefit.

I run a Yamaha Aventage 3040 receiver; currently listing on Kijiji to see if I might be able to sell it; if I do, will likely upgrade to either a 3060 or 3070 model.

I'm thinking maybe putting speakers on the rear wall won't give me much benefit, given the relative proximity of my MLP and their relative placement to the side surrounds. I have also considered putting M-3s on the back wall, but can't angle them to MLP without using the Full Metal Bracket - but then this might stick out from the wall further than I would like.

Mostly I was curious how high the QS10's should be, given the driver on the bottom; sounds like I might need to have them a little higher than my current surrounds.