If I were to order an ADA1000 Amplifier with 7 channels, how many single-ended RCA inputs would I get?

The reason I’m asking is that I’m looking at buying a new AVR for Christmas. I currently have a 5 year old Denon AVR-4520CI in the home theatre powering a 7.1 set-up consisting of M60’s, VP160, QS8’s and M2’s. There’s also an EP-500. I want to move the Denon upstairs to the TV and replace a 10 year old AVR-3808CI. Now, I’ve been eyeing a Marantz SR8012 which runs $3999, but someone mentioned going with separates due to the fact that the amp won’t need to be replaced every time the AVR does due to the ever-changing features. After doing some research, I found that going with a 7 channel ADA1000 and a Marantz SR5013 would save me $600, but still give me all the latest features I want. The thing I can’t wrap my head around is the pre-outs. The SR5013 has only a single pair of RCA outs for the fronts, a single one for the centre, and another single pair for the surrounds and surround backs. That means I’d need a total of 7 RCA inputs on the amp, so how does that work when it comes to choosing how many channels I’d want the amp to have in order to power all 7 channels of the AVR?

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." Al Swearengen