This isn't a review in as much as an update. I purchased these M22's about six years ago. They reside in my secondary system with my primary upstairs with Axiom M2V3's and Omega Super 5's. Both systems run on Denon Amps but this one also has an external AudioSource AMP110. It also includes a Canton Sub and an Aperion 5C center. I've had two weeks of uninterrupted listening sessions (quite rare) and this recent activity has caused me to to write and post.

I've read much praise regarding the Version 4 lineup however their (relatively) older stuff remains quite good. Real good.

Being positioned 1.5 feet from the back wall, toed in and 6 feet apart, their staging and imaging is spot on. The depth may be a bit lacking but that my be due to the console centered in between.

Sources include FM (yeah sometimes) and CD/SACD/DVDA/Blu-ray.

Without getting into too much X's & O's I'm still amazed at their clarity, smoothness and transparency. Their effortlessness presentation seems to suck you into the music. Sade (best of) puts you into the studio. Sound is lush and sweet. Changing gears, the M22's give you real gut check on the riffs, vocal and kick drums with metal's Delain "Live at Paradiso".

I remain astounded (sometimes) how good it can get. This is my conveyance.

https://imgur.com/a/2EVWid8

FireGuy
M22V3/M3ti/M2V3/Omega Super 5/Aperion 5C/OutlawLFM1+Sub/Denon AVR1906/YamDVDC750/AS AMP110