I have had a pair of M80. I now have the LFR1100. But I also have a pair of M3 computer speakers.

Yes, you can tell the difference between the M3 and the LFR1100. But I will say it is in the point of diminishing return. I have had friends over and were totally blown away with the sound from the M3.

I bring this up as you are likely overkilling yourself with the M100 as you are kneecapping yourself by putting them 3" from a back wall. NO NO NO NO !!!!!! Did I mention NO!

Get a smaller speaker like the M5 or even the M3, and then put an EP500 to the side. You will get far better sound in the room. Mojo might like to give out all the techno babble about wattage and compression and it is total bullshit when it comes to actual sound. You can be right in theory, but never have it happen statistically.

If you are coming from a set of Cerwin Vega then you just haven't heard good clean sound. It is great to say you crank them loud, but until you get a good responsive speaker you just can't understand.

It's your money. I would get on the phone with Ian and tell him that you want some speakers that you can put 3" from the wall, and he will likely sell you something totally different that what you ordered. He knows his stuff and knows what will make it sound the best.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5