Thanks for the reply, Ian!

Both N2's are on the network. I understand that I should only be able to connect to one at a time via bluetooth - what I was expecting to see what two's N2 bluetooth connections available and then I would have to pick one to connect to. Instead they seem to "switch names" depending on which one I last connected to and which one is powered on.

Worse, when both N2's are powered on, I don't see any N2's listed as available bluetooth devices. It isn't until I power one of them down do I see the other.

I did an experiment using my android phone, starting with both N2's powered down.

1. Power on #1
2. Scan for new devices and Connect bluetooth - it is called "AxiomAir-Brian" and it's Bluetooth address is 00:1A:7D:DA:71:13
3. Power on #2
4. Scan for more bluetooth devices - this is where I would expect to see the 2nd N2 but I see nothing
5. Power down #1
6. Scan for new devices - nothing listed
7. Look at existing devices - it now lists "AxiomAir-Lara" which is the name I gave to the 2nd N2 - I connect to it
8. It's bluetooth address is the exact same as #1!

So I can confirm that both of my N2's have the same bluetooth address which explains why I don't see two listed.

Is this normal?

2xM60ti, 2xM3ti, 2xQS4, VP100, EP350, N2's