That's great! Maybe we can learn from each other. It was easy peasy to set up and I was floored with the improved audio quality. I also set it to 24-bit color depth which is supported by both my Onk and my TV. Admittedly I can't see a difference on that one.

On the DD+, after weekly beatings I administered to Netflix about lacklustre audio, apparently back in May they introduced Atmos and DD+. But I didn't know because my TV (on which my Netflix apps sits), doesn't support DD+. With Neflix on the Firestick, one can get DD+ or Atmos. DD+, although compressed, sounds as good as HD MA to me. My Netflix content has come alive!

I really want to try Amazon's Music Unlimited now because I know Spotify isn't great even though I have Premium. I noticed a difference between Spotify Premium and Tidal HD. But the Tidal interface wasn't great so I switched back to Spotify. Music Unlimited is CD quality however and cheaper than Spotify Premium. Then there's also Music Ultra which is 24-bit/192KHz and it just doesn't get better than that. If you can hear out to 96KHz, it's the way to go...LOL!

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated