I read GoodSounds rave reviews of the M3Tis more than a year ago, and it sort of just percolated in my subconscious. I then bought a Merak MC6H center speaker with a 7"x3" horn tweeter and 2x6.5" drivers from uBid for $19. It just blew away my expensive Infinity CC3 center. Worse, the more I listened, the more I realized that it sounded better than my expensive Infinity Composition Overture 3 towers. When I found out that Axiom made Merak, what I had read about the M3s came bubbling up from the depths.

I picked up a pair of M3Tis and met the wonderful folks at Axiom (by phone), ordered a pair of nOrh monoblocks finally gave up waiting for them. Grabbed a cheap Technics SADX940, dusted off an old JVC carousel CDP hooked up the M3s and just about cried. These $220 speakers coupled with a receiver which cost me about $150 just absolutely blew away my Harman Kardon AVR65 Infinity system.

I had an epiphany. My Harman Kardon AVR65 all Infinity system was junk. I sold it. Picked up an Antique Sound Labs MGS1 15DT tube amp and Ah!4000 CDP and they just make the M3s sing.

I replaced the HK65 with an Onkyo 797THX, the Overture 3s with M50s, the Infinity RS3 sides with Merak MT66 towers and marvel at the improvement.

Anyway, sorry for the long story. Love the Axioms. Love the Axiom made Merak horn center channel speaker. Love the Michauras I've stumbled on as well.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.