There you have it.

I have had the PB1+ in my home and used as the sub in my system for a week now.

My thoughts pretty much concur with spiff's. I have been descibing the VTF-3 as being a bit more defined. Last week, there was one other person who had the same thoughts as well...but he only listened for about 30 minutes.

Last October, I purchased a SVS 20-39PC+ to compare for myself as well. From memory. the PB1+ and 20-39PC+ sound the same.

Everyone that has seen the PB1+ in my house has commented on how beautiful it is....and how big it is. My 4 yr.old daughter said the first time she saw it, "I like this Daddy". My 6 yr.old son...the first time he saw it, proceeded to climb on it. My Parents loved the finish. Friends that came over to watch a movie were impressed as well.

Now...why do I have this sub? My Parents are putting together their HT system. My Mom does not want a black box in the livingroom. They also have friends that happen to own a PB1-ISD and want a more aesthetic sub in their livingroom. I showed my Parents the PB1+ and offered to order it if I got to play with it for a week....and they agreed.

So tonight, the PB1+ is getting picked up. My Parents will decide if the size of it is not too intrusive. If it is too intrusive, their friends will take it.

I am hoping that in the future I can hear the PB1-ISD and the PB1+ again.

Also, I hope to get an in home demo of the new VTF-3MK2. There have been some rumors floating around that it may not be as good as the older VTF-3. I have questioned some of the folks at Hsu about that, they insist that the new VTF-3 is a better box, and they are thinking about loaning me one to prove a point.

I want it known that I think the value of ALL of the subs is outstanding, and I could not fault anyone for choosing any of them.