not trying to change the subject(but i am), i wouldnt scoff at the subarus too much.

growing up, my dad had the classic subaru 4 door wagon w/4 wheel drive. he drove the hell outta that thing and ended up selling to one of his air force buddies for $800 bucks.. it had 250,000 miles, and was still going strong. i drove a BRAT for a while in high school.. very stiff suspension, and kinda small, but very reliable, it never broke down..i wrecked it. then, in 1990, my mom bought a brand new subaru justy with a 3 cylinder motor. my dad got it when they divorced, and it is still running today. he mainly uses it to putter around town, and it has over 200,000 miles..and this past fall, when i was in dallas, i went and test drove one of the new subaru WRX w/turbo and full time 4 wheel drive.. HOLY SMOKES.. that little car could haul some balls.. i had no intentions of buying it, just wanted to test drive, but i was damn near ready to take it home by the end of the day. i was very impressed with its look and performance.

so dont knock your subaru.. when she is on her 3rd "fancy sports car", that subaru will still be kickin strong.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??