My experience says this "stereo everywhere" effect is very room-dependent and distance to MLP-dependent.

When I had the actives in my living room at 10' MLP, the center image collapsed when I moved my head to one side or the other. If I sat off to the left, it was so bad I could only really hear that left speaker. Not so with the M2OW. I can sit on the far left, 2.5 feet outside the boundary of the left speaker, and I still hear the center image pretty much in the center.

The actives in my basement at a 15 foot MLP are a different story. There is more of a "stereo everywhere" effect.

Frankly I didn't buy the actives for this attribute. Really all I care about is the MLP. However, a big benefit of perhaps this attribute is that I now have a more natural center presentation as discussed above. And my guests are OK with the center image when they sit 20 degrees off to either side. Beyond that 20 degrees, the center image is not as great.

All this of course is related to my rooms. Others could have a different experience.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated