I haven't been on these forums for a few years; a special hello to the old-timers here!

I'm honestly not into the HT tweaking that I used to enjoy. I've got too many other things going on and am basically looking for plug and play at this point. That being said, I'm setting up my HT in a new house and considering a new receiver.

My current ~5 year old Denon 4000 receiver doesn't handle 4K. I've gone from a TiVo with a traditional Comcast cable to using Roku devices at all my TVs now.

I'm tempted to get a 4K-capable receiver to enable easier switching of 4K devices rather than having to sometimes change TV inputs and receiver inputs independently. It's an annoyance from my point of view, but a serious PIA for my wife to deal with. I almost pulled the trigger on a Denon AVR-X2600H the other night, but noticed that it doesn't have multi-channel analog inputs for playing all my multi-channel SACD and DVD-Audio discs from my older Oppo player.

Am I correct in remembering that multi-channel SACD or DVD-Audio discs only played through analog inputs due to some copy-protection issues? Much as I'd love a new receiver to update my system in the new house, I don't want to lose SACD and DVD-A playback capability.

Also, I'm enjoying a higher level of automation in this house, including my Amazon HD music subscription playing on multiple speakers around the house. I'd like to bring that capability into my HT, and considered buying an Amazon Echo Link for $200 to do that. It was when I saw the new Denon receivers capability to work with Amazon Music HD that I almost pulled the trigger. I can't seem to get info on exactly how the Amazon music capability integrates into the receiver that had me almost buying one just to see. I assume that the Denon treats it something like an app, but I'm not sure. So, question number 2: Does anyone use a newer-generation Denon with Amazon Music HD? If so, are there limitations or maybe frustrations with using the assumed app to find your way to music or something?

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::