I did months of reviews and talked to many current owners. Was leaning towards Pro-Ject, and then Rega, but after talking to many current owners and the problems they had, went with Fluance RT85 with Ortofon Blue and Acrylic platter. So glad I did. Also, a friend of mine has a uTurn and loves it as well. Yeah the others have been around awhile and have a huge UK following, but to me they are nothing special unless you want to spend huge bucks and pay for the name.

Paired it with a Schiit Mani phono preamp, again reviewed by many reputable sources, this thing rivals preamps costing 1K or more, for about $120. But you have to do your research on their products to realize their value. Paired with the Ortofon Blue, amazing detail and dynamics. Of course I restore all my albums with my new ultrasonic cleaner, no more tics and pops.

Like Axiom these companies give you the best bang for the buck, and great CS. Just my opinion.

ps: I also have an Anthem AVM60, and guess what the Genesis Arc room correction is the bomb, I know some frown. smile

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85