Funny, the wall mount was mentioned. I just recently ran into a problem that could not be solved with the wall mount alone. Since I was making some aesthetic changes to my set-up and in order to shrink the footprint, I traded in my full size VP180 for the on-wall 180 and immediately ran into problems. The wall speaker still weighs almost 45 pounds and in order to handle that weight, the bracket must be screwed into a stud. The issue arises when, in trying to center the speaker properly, one has to hope the stud is in the center, directly under the television, however, in most cases(and mine) it was not. From my understanding the center channel wall mount units do not include the optional 5 way binding post speaker wire connectors so I also had to come up with a way to connect the wires directly on to the bracket on the rear of the speaker itself. Luckily I had an extra television wall mount in which I used the back portion and because it was 18" long, I could bolt it onto the wall directly into studs and hang the speaker on the wall mount, in which case, I could then center the speaker properly. In my case, unfortunately, the supplied wall mount bracket/speaker connector was unusable.

I notified Axiom HO almost immediately about this issue and and in agreement, hopefully some changes with the mount will occur that will help alleviate some of these positioning problems, especially with the larger on wall center channels. Incidentally, when all is said and done, I am amazed at the technology and how close the sound is to the full size unit. Maybe we don't need those big cabinets after all.