I also enjoyed watching that. Super good job by the interviewer. What a factory. I agree Rebulx lots of money spent on machines and in house quality building of everything. When you think about what your getting, even at today’s higher prices ( mojo addresses this in another post I can’t remember where in a comparison if v2 v4 ) I feel like the value is incredible. And I gotta say I really love the low key humble persona the company has. In my opinion of course. I love the romance of the quiet one working hard and improving and carefully making gains until POW! Stunner products are produced at the behest of others the poo poo the process. Anybody lining up to do a double blind listening test? B and W? Paradigm? Klipsch? Martin Logan? Anyone? Crickets.......

Edit: ok. That was a bit of rant. Maybe I over did it. But you all get my point. I think it’s an admiral process to put your meat out there blind......always improving. Ian says it nicely when he’s describing the sound window lines etc that’s there’s always room to get better. Great philosophy.

Edit 2: I’d like to see brands that are selling comparable priced up to double the price do double blind listening test. I’d fly out for our that to the beautiful Canadian sheild. !!

Last edited by Kodiak; 10/21/20 04:48 AM.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595