I can only comment on the reference premier 600. Vs axiom sound. The standout difference for me is the midrange. That’s a pretty weak analysis but a three way vs the 2 way of the RP Klipsch line , 3 way axiom is a sure winner to me.

But the heritage line is likely way different as a three way with midrange horn. But if you’re building a theatre then you’re probably more into using the RP line.

Others will be able to comment more than I but Klipsch was a brand I looked at as well as Polk Monitor series. But I returned those. Didn’t like em.

I’m firm axiom user now and am enjoying my m60ti. ( bought from refurb store )

Bottom line, the midrange woofer is great , 3 way is my preference.

You should try the axioms for 30 days. In your own space. That’s about the only way you’ll here the difference. And if you’ve narrowed it down to those 2 brands then hear both and choose the winner.

FYI there is some good deals on the bstock right now.

Hope that helps a bit! Good luck!

Edit: it bears mentioning you’re likely going to here good reviews of axiom here, for obvious reasons. But I think if you put both speakers in your space or at least hear both that’s the only way to know for sure. But rest assured axiom is for real. They sound good.

Last edited by Kodiak; 11/30/20 09:08 PM. Reason: Additional thought

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595