Thinking more about the MediaLight as I wait for it to arrive. I'm guessing it's going to be overkill for my uses, or my understanding isn't high enough, but I still like to buy quality parts where possible. It simply strikes me that the high CRI and color temperature choice aren't going to matter much since the wall behind the TV is painted green, and I don't have the TV even close to flat against the wall. It's on a wall mount, but it's on a really beefy arm, so I'm--maybe naively--not concerned about strain on the arm having it pulled out most of the time, which I do just for that extra picture size. For those of you using it, how vital would you say the wall color and distance from the wall are with regards to optimum effect? I'm asking out of curiosity rather than wanting to completely change how my display is set up. Truly, the main thing I was looking for was to have a little light for if I'm snacking or something, since eye fatigue wasn't an issue even with the rest of the room being pitch black. For people who are taking it as far as possible to improve picture quality, is there a reference shade of white paint they're suggesting?