Mojo I’m not shocked in the least you tried stacking your 500/600. !!!

Thanks everyone for your chatter here on this topic. It’s helpful.

We are moving into a new house soon and I’m speculating on future places in the house to try out for systems. Which is why I asked about ceiling heights. We will have one large open room which is a “great room “ with 12 foot ceilings that drops to nine feet into the kitchen and dining room. About 1100 square feet in all. ( still need to measure accurately ).

And then we have an unfinished basement with 7 foot ceilings. 1200 sq feet. All concrete floors and walls with 2 inch rigid styrofoam insulation bolted to the concrete all the way around. Thinking about a home theatre down there?

There’s going to be many options to try. It will take time to have $$$ to upgrade and build up systems but the house has many interesting spaces to utilize.

Anyway we don’t move until March and nothing will happen quick but wanted to share my stoke for new spaces to build up systems and start to learn about how ceiling heights effect the outcome.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595