Alot of electronics are slow to ship these days. So many reasons from volume of shipping and parcel increase since covid started, reduced parts availability (processing chips from overseas for example), plus the labour reduction with spacing or some factories closed, partially closed.
It will just take more time. Not something our modern first world is used to with immediate convenience and satisfaction culture these days.
My only beef is when you buy something and then don't hear anything or they don't tell you in advance this order could take up to three months, especially when the website remains unchanged since pre-covid and still says "will ship within 1-2 weeks".
To me that's false advertising though it could also just come from lazyness in not updating the website shipping times.

Looking forward to hearing your impression of the LFRs. I heard them on one of our factory tours, last time we were there. I haven't changed around our media room Axioms yet so there is temptation, but likely i'll keep within the lower budget originally set.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."